Haut parleur HS sur Acer Aspire Z3-711

Options
MisterPïknoss
MisterPïknoss Member Messages: 10

Tinkerer

Bonjour,

Je recherche des Haut parleur de remplacement pour un pc all in on Aspire AZ3-711, j'ai bien trouvé une référence mais je ne sais pas vraiment si c'est la bonne !

réf des HP HP2WACASAZ3-710

J'ai besoin de vous la communauté :)

Merci par avance

Réponses

• MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options
  • MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

Personne pour me donner une réponse ? :(

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Voici les informations que j'ai trouvées :

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

thank you for your answer, but I can't find any website offering this reference, could you send me a link for a purchase in Europe ? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

23.b04d1.002: https://www.walmart.com/ip/23-B04D1-002-Acer-Speaker-Kit-A5600U-UR308-ASPIRE-AZ3-710-UR51-ALL-IN-ONE/378699972

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

$19.99

Out of stock

Do you have the same available and in Europe? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Messages: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Modifié (novembre 2022)
    Options

Avez-vous essayé de contacter le support technique d'Acer ?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

it seems to me to be on the official forum ACER with technicians present on the forum not? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

La communauté est peer-to-peer, c'est-à-dire que nous sommes des utilisateurs qui aident d'autres utilisateurs. Parfois les modérateurs interviennent. Aucun technicien Acer ne participe à la communauté.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

it's very sad, so I have no solution

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Quel est le problème avec le haut-parleur ? As-tu testé le haut-parleur avec un multimètre ?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MisterPïknoss

Tinkerer

Options

they don't work anymore, but when I plug in a headset they do, and I saw that google that it was a known problem. Some people have already changed it 4 times and it always fails 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

As-tu testé le haut-parleur avec un multimètre ?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer