Acer Aspire A515-51G-50RD turn off by itself.

kishan11
kishan11 Member Publicaciones: 9 New User
editado septiembre 2023 en Archivo del 2019
Hi
I have an Acer Aspire A515-51G-50RD. It turn off by itself and turning in when power button is pressed. However, when i press an other key, it turns ON but i need to hold on the key else the laptop will turn off. 
Please advise what i can do.

Respuestas

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Publicaciones: 98,305 Trailblazer
    there have been some reports in the Portuguese community as well. seems to be a keyboard problem. I also suggest you check that https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/gi/57v66l1peudq.png this button is pressed correctly 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kishan11
    It is pressed correctly. The problem still persist
  • Commodore_1995#
    Is your notebook under warranty? It seems to be some problem with the keyboard!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kishan11
    For warranty, i do not know. I purchased it when i was travelling to dubai. If i keep pressing the keyboard key. The laptop will start and remain ON. I opened a word document and all letters on the keyboard is working. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kishan11
    I tried this and also remove and replug the internal battery. Still the problem remains.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Have you tried using the international warranty? What is the version of uefi bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kishan11
    Can you please guide me how to use the international warranty. See attached bios info.
  • kishan11
    Bios info below