How do I change keyboard language in Windows 7?
In Windows 7, you can change the language used by your keyboard. To do this, use the following steps.
To change the keyboard language:
- Click on Start and then click on Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel double-click the Region and Language icon.
- In the Region and Language window click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
- Click the Change Keyboards button.
- In the Text Services and Input Languages window, use the drop down menu to select an installed language.
- If your default input language menu does not display any additional languages use the Installed Services section to install a new language.
- Click the Add button.
- In the Add Input Language window select the desired language from the list.
- Click the + next to your chosen language to expand the menu.
- Select the + next to the word Keyboard from the submenu.
- Place a check mark in the box next to the correct language by clicking the box.
- Click OK.
- Repeat Step 6.
- In the Text Services and Input Languages Window, press the Apply button and then Press the OK button.
- In the Regional and Language Options window, press the Apply button and then press the OK button.