How do I change the language on my Acer computer?
Windows 10 allows you to download and install language packages to change the language of the operating system on your computer. Use the instructions below to change your language settings in Windows 10.
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Select Time & Language.
- Select Region & language and click Add a language.
- Locate and click on the language you want to use.
- Choose your language and click Options then click Download to install the language pack and keyboard.
- Once the language has been downloaded, click the language and select Set as default.
- Type Control Panel in the Windows search box and select the Control Panel from the search results.
- Click Region.
- Select the Administrative tab.
- Click the Copy Settings button.
- Choose where you want to copy the settings, then click OK. Language changes will be saved when you restart your computer.