How do I create a picture password to login to Windows?
Use the following steps to create a picture password to sign in:
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Sign-in options.
- Below the Picture Password option click Add.
- Enter your Microsoft account password when prompted.
- Click Choose image to browse and pick an image to use for a password.
- Draw three different gestures on the image and repeat them at exact same spot on the image to save your gesture pattern.