How can I change the Microsoft Edge home page?
You can set any web page you choose as your Microsoft Edge home page. Use the following steps to change your home page setting:
- Click the More actions icon .
- Select Settings.
- Under the section labeled Open With, select the option for A specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom from the drop down menu.
- Enter the web address you want to use as your home page and click the Plus icon to add the page.
- Click the X to the right of about:start to remove the default start page.