What can I do if my Acer monitor will not power on?
Power issues can sometimes be resolved with troubleshooting. Other power issues are the result of hardware failure and require repair.
Your Acer monitor may fail to turn on for any of the reasons listed below.
- A static electricity build-up.
- A disconnected AC adapter or power cord.
- A defective AC adapter or power cord.
- A hardware problem with the product that requires repair.
Try the troubleshooting suggestions below to see if they resolve your power issues.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Acer support for further assistance..
- Check to make sure the AC adapter and power cable are properly connected.
- Bypass any surge protector and use a wall outlet that you know is working.
- Power reset the monitor by removing power from the monitor and pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the monitor and power it on.
- If your monitor has an internal battery, unplug the monitor and press the battery reset pinhole near the power port on the monitor.