How do I create a restore point?
You can create restore points in Windows to allow you to restore your system back to a previous date. This can be helpful if you have installed updates or programs that are causing problems. Use the following steps to create a restore point.
- Type Control Panel in the search box.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click System.
- Click System protection.
- Click Configure and select Turn on system protection.
- Click Apply and select OK.
- Select Create and Name your restore point.
- Click Create and choose Close to create the restore point.