How do I connect multiple monitors to my Windows 8 computer?
Use the following steps to set up multiple monitors and choose your display options:
- Plug a monitor into your video port. Windows 8 will automatically detect your monitor.
- Press Windows () key + K to bring up the Device charm.
- Click Second screen and then choose one of these options:
- Duplicate - You will see the same on both screens.
- Extend - Your screen is now spread over two monitors, and you can drag and move items between the two.
- Second screen only - You will see everything on the screen you just connected. The other screen remains blank.