How can I set or edit my user profile in the Acer eKinekt app?
You can personalize the Acer eKinekt App by entering personal data in your user profile. The Acer eKinekt App uses your personal data to calculate, for instance, the number of burned calories based on your gender or age. You can also opt to only enter your name, in which case the calculations will be based on predetermined averages.
If you wish to set or edit your eKinekt app user profile, follow the steps below.
How to set or edit the details of your Acer eKinekt App user profile
- Make sure that the eKinekt companion app is installed in your mobile device and that the setup has been completed. For more instruction on setting up the Acer eKinekt App, see How to Set Up the Acer eKinekt App on Your Smart Device.
- Tap on the eKinekt app in the list of apps on your mobile device to open the app.
- Tap the Profile button in the upper right corner of the app to open your profile. If this is the first time you opened your profile, all the fields are empty.
- Enter or edit the following personal details, if you wish:
- Tap on the SAVE button to save the details to your Acer eKinekt App profile.
Note: You are not required to enter any personal data to use the Acer eKinekt Bike Desk or App.