Does the Acer eKinekt App track the history of my workouts?
Besides your daily performance, the Acer eKinekt App also tracks the history of your workouts. You can view your performance data in a weekly, monthly, or yearly statistics are visualized in graphs, allowing you to easily compare your weekly, monthly, or yearly performance data. To see the history of your workouts, follow the steps below.
How to see performance history statistics in the Acer eKinekt App
- Make sure that the eKinekt companion app is installed in your mobile device and that the setup has been completed. For more instruction on setting up the Acer eKinekt App, see How to Set Up the Acer eKinekt App on Your Smart Device.
- Tap on the eKinekt app in the list of apps on your mobile device to open the app.
- Scroll all the way down to the PERFORMANCE HISTORY section. By default, the app will show your generated energy from the last 7 days.
- Tap on Weekly, Monthly or Yearly to see graph for the preferred period.
- Tap the Arrow icon to switch between:
- Energy generated
- Active minutes
- Calories burned