Can I display other riding parameters in the Acer eKinekt App?
By default, the dashboard of the Acer eKinekt App not only displays the current speed and resistance level of your workout session. You can change these so-called riding parameters to your liking. If you wish to do so, follow the steps below.
How to change the Riding Parameters displayed in the Acer eKinekt App
- Make sure that the eKinekt companion app is installed in your mobile device and that the setup has been completed. For more instruction on setting up the Acer eKinekt App, see How to Set Up the Acer eKinekt App on Your Smart Device.
- Tap on the eKinekt app in the list of apps on your mobile device to open the app.
- On the home page of the app, tap on Dashboard at the bottom to open the dashboard.
- Locate the 2 riding parameters below the Wh circle. The default riding parameters are Speed and Resistance level.
- Tap on the riding parameter you wish to change. In this example, we tapped on Speed.
- Tap on the arrow on the right of the parameter Speed to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Select one of the following 4 riding parameters:
- Resistance level
In this example, we selected Distance.
- Tap on Confirm (a) to confirm your choice. The riding parameter displayed on the Dashboard of your Acer eKinekt App should now be changed (b).
- If you also want to change the second riding parameter, repeat step 4 – 7.