Where can I see my performance status in the Acer eKinekt App?
You can use the Acer eKinekt App to track the performance status of your current workout. To view your performance status, refer to the steps below.
How to view your current performance status in the Acer eKinekt App
- Make sure that the eKinekt companion app is installed in your mobile device and that the setup has been completed. For more instruction on setting up the Acer eKinekt App, see How to Set Up the Acer eKinekt App on Your Smart Device.
- Tap on the eKinekt app in the list of apps on your mobile device to open the app.
- On the home page of the app, tap on Dashboard at the bottom to open the dashboard.
- By default, the dashboard will show the watts per hour value (Wh) of your current workout. Now swipe:
- Left: to change from Wh to CAL to show how much calories you have already burned during your current workout.
- Right: to change back to Wh to display how many watts you have generated by pedaling.
Note: Alternatively, you can also see the real time statistics of your workout on the information display of your Acer eKinekt Bike Desk.