Intel Unison app connects your Android or iOS smartphone with your Windows 11 desktop or laptop. Unison allows you to access your smartphone images and videos on your computer as well as provide other features such as file transfer, making calls, and more. It is a great alternative to Microsoft's Phone Link app and follows Windows 11 design aesthetic.
Read below to learn how to install and use the Unison app for iOS or Android.
Prerequisites to run Intel Unison
- The computer must be running Windows 11.
- The computer must be updated to the Windows 11 22H2 build (22621.0 or later).
- Intel Unison currently only works on Evo-powered laptops with 13th-Gen processors.
- Your Android smartphone must be running Android 9 or above and iOS users must be running iOS 15 or above.
How to install and use Intel Unison
- Go to the Microsoft Store page and search for intel unison.
- Click on Get in Store app, and then select Get.
- After waiting for the app to download and install, open the app and follow the instructions until you reach the pairing screen.
- Install the Intel Unison app on your Android or iPhone. Open the app and accept the permission requests. Finally, tap Scan QR code.
- Scan the QR code on your computer, then confirm the code that displays on both devices.
- On your smartphone, click on Get Started.