Windows 11 includes the Xbox Game Bar app. The Xbox Game Bar allows you to quickly and easily screen share, screen capture, find new teammates, and chat with your Xbox friends. Use the instructions below to setup and control your Xbox Game Bar.
How to open Xbox Game Bar
- Click on Start ⊞.
- Type Game Bar and press Enter. The Game Bar will appear on your screen.
- Use the shortcut Windows ⊞ + G to open Xbox Game Bar.
How to use Xbox Game Bar keyboard shortcuts
- Windows ⊞ + G to open the Xbox Game Bar.
- Windows ⊞ + Alt + G to record the last 30 seconds.
- Windows ⊞ + Alt + R to start/stop recording.
- Windows ⊞ + Alt + B to turn HDR on or off.
- Windows ⊞ + Alt + PrtScn to take a screenshot of your game.
Note: You can customize each Xbox Game Bar hotkey by typing your preferred shortcut into the text box underneath each hotkey and clicking on Save.