Windows 11 has built-in accessibility features that can help users with vision impairments. Users can enable color filters to apply colorblindness, grayscale and inverted filters. Use the instructions below to apply color filters in Windows.
How to turn on Windows color filters
- Click on Start ⊞ and select Settings ⚙.
- Click on Accessibility.
- Select Color Filters.
- Turn the Color Filters switch on.
- Choose your desired filter. The 6 options are: Red-green, Blue-yellow, Grayscale, Inverted Grayscale, and Reversed.
Note: You can preview these effects by looking at the color grid and color wheel at the top right of the screen.
How to turn on color filter keyboard shortcuts
- From the Color Filters menu set Keyboard shortcuts for color filters to On.
- You can now use Windows + Ctrl + C to turn on your color filters.