You may want to uninstall a Windows update if you start experiencing problems with your computer shortly after it updates. The instructions below will walk you through removing a Windows update.
- Click on Start ⊞ and select Settings ⚙, or use Windows ⊞ + I to quickly open Settings.
- Select Windows Update from the menu on the left.
- Select Update History.
- Scroll down and select Uninstall Updates.
- Locate and right-click on the update you want to remove, then select Uninstall.
- Click on Yes to confirm you want to uninstall the update.