How can I get the password for my wireless network?
You can use a Windows 11 computer that is connected to your wireless network to find your WiFi password. Use the instructions below to get the password for your WiFi.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass 🔎 in the taskbar.
- Type Control Panel in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- Select your wireless network in the list of active networks.
- Select Wireless Properties.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Under Network Security key, click on the check box for Show Characters to see your WiFi password.