As of February 2022, Android apps are available in the stable channel of Windows 11 in the United States. This means, you can access Android Games on Windows 11 through Microsoft certified methods. This article will teach you how to play Android games on Windows 11 through official channels.
Note: To run Android games on Windows 11 you must have the latest Windows updates and have hardware virtualization enabled.
How to Install and Play Android Games in Windows 11 using Amazon Appstore
- Open Microsoft Store and download and install Amazon Appstore.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up the application. You will be required to “Restart” your computer to complete the installation.
- After the restart, access the amazon Appstore and create an Amazon account to login or sign in with an existing account.
- Once you are in, find the game you want to download and install it.
- After installing the game, you can find and open your Android game in the Start Menu just like Windows apps.
How to Install and Play Android Games on Windows 11 using Google Play Games
Google Play Games is a desktop app that allows Windows PC owners to play Android games. At the moment Google Play Games app is in beta and only available in certain regions. Visit Google Play Games to see whether Google Play Games is available in your region. If you live in one of the countries where Google Play Games is available, you can sign up to access the beta.
Disclaimer: Google Play Store only has around 25 playable titles.
- Open the Google Play Games.
- Find the game you want to play and download it.
- Once the download is finished, click “Open” to begin playing.