Bluetooth set-up may vary for different devices. Make sure to follow all of the instructions that are included with your specific Bluetooth headset. If the headset works with another device but not with your computer try the steps below.
- Turn on your Bluetooth headset and enable pairing mode
- On your computer, click on Start ⊞ and select Settings⚙, or press the Windows + I keys at the same time to access the Settings menu.
- Select Devices.
- Under Bluetooth and other devices, select Add Bluetooth or other device.
- When asked what type of device, select Bluetooth.
- Select your Bluetooth headset in the list of devices.
- Once it shows that the device is connected, adjust volume and test whether or not you are able to hear sound through your headset.