What can I do if my acerpure cozy Air Circulator is noisy?
The acerpure cozy Air Circulator is extremely quiet. So if the acerpure cozy Air Circulator is noisy, there is a reason. Check if one of the following is causing the noise. If so, follow the corresponding instructions to eliminate the cause.
Accumulated dust in fan
Dust may have accumulated in the circulation fan. See How to Clean your acerpure cozy Air Circulator for instructions on how to clean your acerpure cozy Air Circulator.
Objects stuck in fan
There may be objects stuck in the circulation fan. Check for objects in the circulation fan guard. If you find any objects, remove them.
Fan placed on uneven surface
The floor or desktop where the product is placed may be uneven. Place the product on an even surface or desktop.
Fan blades not fitted properly
The circulation fan blades may not be properly fitted on the motor shaft. Properly fit the circulation fan blades on the motor shaft by following the steps below.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the screw at the bottom of the circulation fan front guard.
- Rotate the front guard counterclockwise and remove it.
- Tighten the screw of the circulation fan blades to make sure it is secured properly.
- Place the front guard back and rotate it clockwise to secure it.
- Place the screw back at the bottom of the circulation fan front guard and tighten it with a screwdriver.