The acerpure cozy Air Circulator only requires general external cleaning. Use a soft cloth and a neutral kitchen detergent to clean the outside of the circulation fan (1), the column (3), the pedestal (4), the rear guard (5), the control panel (6), and the guard support (7). Then use a clean, soft cloth to wipe it dry.
Note: Do not use thinners, toluene, acid agents, lamp oil, alcohol, or chemical wipes to clean to avoid discoloration or degradation.
How to clean the circulation fan blades
For instructions on how to clean the fan blades of your acerpure cozy Air Circulator, follow the steps below.
Note: Before disassembling the circulation fan guard, make sure that your air circulator is powered off.
1) Use a screwdriver to remove the screw at the bottom of the circulation fan front guard.
2) Rotate the front guard counterclockwise and remove it.
3) Unscrew the circulation fan blades and take them out.
4) Clean the fan blades with a soft cloth and a neutral kitchen detergent.
5) Wipe down the fan blades with a clean, soft cloth.
6) Place the fan blades back and tighten the screw.
7) Place the front guard back and rotate it clockwise to secure it.
8) Place the screw back at the bottom of the circulation fan front guard and tighten it with a screwdriver.
Note: The acerpure cozy Air Circulator must not be powered on or stored away after maintenance or cleaning until it has fully dried. If you need to store the product, put it in the packaging box and properly store it in a dry place.