How do I delete an account in Windows 11?
Microsoft has announced Window 11 will be released to the public this October. The Windows 10 instructions below are being provided as reference only until the final user interface of Windows 11 is revealed.
You can delete or remove accounts in Windows 11 if you are logged in with an administrator account. Use the following steps to remove or delete an account:
- Login to your computer with an Administrator account.
- Click the Start (Windows key) menu and select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Select Family & other users from the left column.
- Click the account you want to remove from the Other Users section.
- Click the Remove button and select Delete account and data.
Win11, Win 11, Windows11, Next