How do I adjust Windows 11 notification settings?
Windows 11 Notification and action center lets you view app notifications and gives you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Use the following steps to change notification settings:
1. Click on the Magnifying Glass 🔍 in the taskbar.
2. Type Notifications in the Search bar.
3. Select Notifications & actions settings from the search results.
4. To activate notifications, switch the Notifications toggle On or Off.
5. Choose which Apps you receive notifications from under Notifications from apps and other senders by switching app toggles On or Off.