How do I setup my monitor to display the image from multiple inputs?
The picture-by-picture feature allows you to show video from two different inputs on the left and right sides of the screen. Use the steps below to configure your monitor to show two input sources side-by-side.
Note: Your display may be letter boxed (black border around the image) when using PBP mode.
- Connect the two video sources you want to display side-by-side.
- Press the Menu button (joystick) on the back of your monitor two times to access the menu.
- Use the down option on the joystick to highlight System and press the Menu button to select that option.
- Use the down option on the joystick to highlight PBP and press the Menu button to select it.
- Press the Menu button and use the right option on the joystick to highlight PBP and press the Menu button to select it.
- You can only use audio from one input source. Select the option for Change Audio Source to select the device you want to use for audio.