This article only applies to: SP111-32 and SP111-32N
A video driver conflict may cause some systems with Apollo Lake processors to lockup or freeze. A BIOS and driver update is posted on our support site to resolve this issue. This driver will also be included in a future Windows update. Use the instructions below to download and install the latest BIOS and video driver.
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Download the latest BIOS and Video driver for your model.
- Unzip the BIOS file you downloaded, and double click the executable file (Alien_BIOS_V1.10_EC_V0126_20190305.exe) to install the BIOS.
- Restart your computer.
- Locate and unzip the video driver you downloaded, then double-click Install.cmd to install the driver.