How do I create recovery media for my computer running Windows 10 in S mode?
Use the steps below to create a Windows 10 in S mode recovery drive.
- Connect a USB drive to the computer. The drive will need at least 16 GB of free space.
- Type create a recovery drive in the Windows search box and select Create a recovery drive from the search results.
- Select Back up system files to the recovery drive.
- Click Next.
- Select the USB drive you want to use, then click Next
- Click Create and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.