S1003 Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
    The installation disk is version 20h2 32 bit
  • S1003
    Help please
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer âś“
    >>>I'll order a windows installation media from a store in india will take time to arrive (Saturday or sunday)>>>

Take it back to the store for a refund as we have no idea what the origin of this media is. Then take the time to use the Microsoft media creation tool to create the 32-bit installation. Also make sure you have an NTFS formatted sdcard plugged in or Windows won't properly install.

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    I want to say that I didn't ordered it I downloaded only as it costing much
  • JackE
    Answer âś“
    >>> I downloaded >>>

(1) What did you download?
    (2) From where did you download it?
    (3) Did you ever use the Microsoft media creation tool for 32-bit Win10 instead?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    I used media creation tool only
  • S1003
    I think this laptop will need 1803 version because previously it was having that version
  • S1003
    Yes! I've installed windows successfully 
    But many drivers are not installed 
  • S1003
    Yep windows is now installing drivers 

But taking time
  • S1003
    edited February 2021
    Yesssssssss 
    Successful windows have installed all drivers 
    But I want to disable windows update because as I've installed older version of windows 10 i.e 1803 
    It automatically starts updating and i don't want to update it as it always fails  
    If you have a suggestion pls give 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer âś“
    You can disable windows update here:

Oi! Eu nĂŁo sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • S1003
    You can disable windows update here:

Thanks 

Sorry I Was very excited so i done it 
  • S1003
    Now it is working very good 

By !!
  • S1003
    Thanks both of you
  • JackE
    Congrats on your hard fought success!    :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• You are welcome.
    Oi! Eu nĂŁo sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • S1003
    Hello! 
    I'm having problem with wifi on my acer s1003 
    The problem is that when I try to connect to hotspot it always shows unable to connect .Tried troubleshooting but it didn't worked .For connecting I need to turn on airplane mode on and then connect to wifi but because of that I'm not able to use bluetooth 
  • JackE
    Press FN+F3 to turn on BT.

Jack E/NJ