Acer one 10 not booting from windows 10 bootable pendrive

S1003
S1003 Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
my s1003 is showing like this while booting from windows 10 bootable pendrive pls help

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You must find a friend with an SD card laptop or desktop to make a NTFS formatted sd card. You must also enter the BIOS with F2 key to set and save a supervisor password. Then re-enter the BIOS with password and make sure F12 boot menu option is enabled and secure boot disabled. Then you restart machine and press F12 to allow booting from pendrive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    >>>I'll order a windows installation media from a store in india will take time to arrive (Saturday or sunday)>>>

Take it back to the store for a refund as we have no idea what the origin of this media is. Then take the time to use the Microsoft media creation tool to create the 32-bit installation. Also make sure you have an NTFS formatted sdcard plugged in or Windows won't properly install.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    >>> I downloaded >>>

(1) What did you download?
    (2) From where did you download it?
    (3) Did you ever use the Microsoft media creation tool for 32-bit Win10 instead?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You can disable windows update here:

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Don't try to update the BIOS as it risks disabling your machine. Open Device Manager and click on the Bluetooth folder if it exists and the network folder. Right click on the drivers in the Bluetooth folder and uninstall them. Do the same for the wifi card and bluetooth entry in the network folder. Exit Device manager without re-installing anything. Shutdown windows normally. Turn the machine back on and let Windows automatically re-detect your Bluetooth and Wifi hardware and automatically re-install fresh copies of the drivers. Test again.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Right click and uninstall ALL drivers in the BlueTooth folder. Then right click and uninstall the BlueTooth and Broadcom Wireless drivers in the Network adapter folder.

Exit Device Manager without re-installing anything. Then shutdown Windows normally. Then turn it back on and let Windows automatically redetect the BlueTooth and Broadcom Wireless hardware and automatically reinstall fresh copies of the drivers. Then test it again.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Insert a 16GB NTFS formatted SDcard into the laptop to provide extra room for temporary files that Win10 install pendrive needs to complete the installation. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    I want to say you that I have a asus laptop it does not have a memory card slot so can I format it with A SD card reader 
  • S1003
    Will it help
  • S1003
    Previously I have installed android x86,prime os etc. So they are ruling on emmc storage
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    You must find a friend with an SD card laptop or desktop to make a NTFS formatted sd card. You must also enter the BIOS with F2 key to set and save a supervisor password. Then re-enter the BIOS with password and make sure F12 boot menu option is enabled and secure boot disabled. Then you restart machine and press F12 to allow booting from pendrive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    Can I format it with sd card reader ?
  • JackE
    Try it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    How to set supervisor password
  • S1003
    It is saying windows cannot format it
  • S1003
    Formatted successfully 
  • S1003
    There is no set supervisor password option in bios ,do I need to update the bios
  • JackE
    Just set the BIOS boot tab to enable USB booting. Then Insert the sdcard.  Then try to install Windows again from the USB installation pendrive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    Ok I will try it
  • S1003
    Still happening 
  • S1003
    I want to say you that while installing prime os I was facing the same problem it was looking blur
  • S1003
    I think it is problem in motherboard or graphics card
  • S1003

Happening like this only
  • S1003
    I have tried to install many operating systems but many of them were linux so they support mbr partition scheme and this laptop have gpt so they did not work ,I have made windows bootable pendrive in gpt partition scheme 
  • JackE
    Make sure the BIOS BOOT tab is enabled for USB booting!!!!!

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    Its enable