Hinge screws Acer aspire 3 A315-54K

Options
Eid
Eid Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2020 in Aspire Laptops
Hi what type of screws are they?  Where can I buy them? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    check here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Eid
    Eid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks, but What is the exact part number of this screw? Their are different m2.5*2.5 screws 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Eid said:
    Thanks, but What is the exact part number of this screw? Their are different m2.5*2.5 screws 

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VLT
    VLT Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, where can I actually order these screws from ?
    thanks
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @VLTHave you searched on aliexpress?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 7yler9
    7yler9 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    VLT said:
    Hi, where can I actually order these screws from ?
    thanks
    did you ever find them? I can't find screw kit for a315-56 on ebay and the -21 screw kit doesn't match...
  • elizardo9
    elizardo9 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    check here my friend:

Hi, I am sorry, but do you know where I can find a PDF like that but for the acer aspire 3 A315-56-594W?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @elizardo9These pdf's are not available for download. Do you need any specific information?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• alanokewy
    alanokewy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi Egydiocoelho, which screwdriver size to use to loosen or fasten the lcd hinge screws, M2.5 x 2.5? PH00 or PH000? Thanks
  • alanokewy

Tinkerer

Options
    alanokewy said:
    Hi Egydiocoelho, which screwdriver size to use to loosen or fasten the lcd hinge screws, M2.5 x 2.5? PH00 or PH000? Thanks
    Should be PH #1, right?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @alanokewy A laptop phillips screwdriver kit should be able to remove the display screws!
    Kit Ferramentas Chaves 31 Torx Philips Celular Notebook Pc - Smart -  Ferramentas Pneumticas - Magazine Luiza

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• alanokewy

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho To affix the lcd to the screw bracket, which double sided tape should I use?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @alanokewy LCD PANEL ADHESIVE 47.HEFN2.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer