Sound issue - SF514-5T-58QX

kc11kc11 Member Posts: 2 New User
Swift sound is very low, Help!

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,611 Trailblazer
    You need to give us much more information... Which Swift model do you have? Is the problem you are experiencing with the built-in speakers or with external speakers or headphones? Do you have the volume turned all the way up?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • kc11kc11 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Swift model is SF514-5T-58QX I bought at Harvey Norman in Sydney 3 month ago. The problem is with built-in speakers with Synaptic audio. The sound is low even with 100% level not loud enough.
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,611 Trailblazer
    What happens when you choose to go directly to the speakers without the Synaptic Audio? It might be just a setting for the Synaptic drivers...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online959

BriMa
BriMa
busu3
busu3
Cyriix
Cyriix
Daiky
Daiky
fzoppl
fzoppl
gelai
gelai
harshgupta718
harshgupta718
ineedhelplease
ineedhelplease
Rayborne
Rayborne
RiaanS
RiaanS
ritchy
ritchy
+948 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Ingrid -
    3D Artist Catelloo invites us to meditate on his #ConceptDo creative process when making his most recent animation ‘Donate’.When ConceptD approached me to create a 3D looping animation with the (Read more…)
    0 35

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1127

Total Points:3897

Total Accepted Answers: 153

Leostat High-End Contributor