Can I change my processor - Acer E1 571BT

Manomay
Manomay Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have an Acer E1 571BT with Intel i3 2348M to some another processor for better performance.....
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/4098?b=1&pn=NX.M09SI.031
Please help me with this....

Thread was edited to add model name in the title

Answers

• Suvan
    Suvan Member Posts: 50 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    sorry, you cant change the processor. the processor and graphics cards in most laptops are soldered to the motherboard.
  • If your model comes with the hm77 express chipset, see this list as well: https://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_(chipsets)/H77_Express.html
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manomay
    If your model comes with the hm77 express chipset, see this list as well: https://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_(chipsets)/H77_Express.html
    But how can I check that it is HM77 express ?
  • Manomay
    Manomay said:
    If your model comes with the hm77 express chipset, see this list as well: https://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_(chipsets)/H77_Express.html
    But how can I check that it is HM77 express ?
    Ok ok I got it, my processor is not in the list of the processor of the given site.
    Then what to do ?
  • Manomay
    edited August 2020
    Oh yes, it's a HM 77. Then can I upgrade it ???
  • Can you download the CPUZ program and check the chipset?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manomay
    Can you download the CPUZ program and check the chipset?
    I had confirmed it on the official Acer site.
    Here it is 
    https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2013/4876/E1-571/NX.M09SI.031.html
  • I believe that any processor with a TDP of 35w should work.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manomay
    I believe that any processor with a TDP of 35w should work.
    But socket is also a big concern.
  • check here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manomay
    So , does it depend on the laptop motherboard or not ??
  • Manomay
    edited August 2020
    Is i5 3230 Sandy bridge or Ivy bridge ? It's compatible with my laptop
  • check this link for hm77 express chipset: https://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_(chipsets)/HM77_Express.html

egydiocoelho Trailblazer