MatthewRiley05
MatthewRiley05 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

As the title says how to turn it off because nothing is on Predator sense

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi @MatthewRiley05
    Do you have the latest Predator sense application installed on your device?
    Here's the weblink to download the user manual Download Refer page number "2 PredatorSense - 41"
    If you do not have Predator sense application you can download it here : Download
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • MatthewRiley05

Tinkerer

Okay I will try it now
  • MatthewRiley05

Tinkerer

It's the Predator Sense and manual for the wrong model. I have the Predator Orion 3000 PO3
  • TSHandCannon
    TSHandCannon Member Posts: 2 New User
    with my PredatorSense I only have Home which displays my CPU temp my GPU temp and my system Temp I have a tab labeled Fan Control which makes my fan speed Auto Gaming and Custom than I have a monitoring Tab which shows me the Home features in more detail i would like to know how to get the lighting tab for my predator Sense app i have the Orion 3000 brought it about 6 months ago and can't seem to get the lighting tab on the app
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    If Predator Sense doesn't have the option to change your colors, your model may not have that option at all.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ludvig263
    Ludvig263 Member Posts: 1 New User

How do i change color on the conpuitor

• billsey

If Predator Sense doesn't have the option to change your colors, your model may not have that option at all.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • dhsmith10
    dhsmith10 Member Posts: 2 New User

How can I turn off the flashing lights on my acer predator?

• billsey

I answered your other thread.