Audio issue Model N15C1 Windows 8.1

NRGdotNP
NRGdotNP Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
My laptop mic and I plug headphone both mic not working any recording and communication, I already update drive and Device manager show all hardware working properly and windows also give permission for recording still mic not working  
please help to resolve this issue 

Thanks 

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Does your model have realtek audio console or this program?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Thanks for reply 

I provide my laptop model: Aspire E5-473 series  N14C1

Yes have to see Image (test speaker working mic not working )

c

• The asus virtual enumerator driver is having problems. Try updating your drivers with iobit's driverbooster program.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Thank you for reply 
    but still not working using 
     iobit's driver booster 
    see image 
    up to date driver 
  • Does the same problem occur when you install the audio drivers provided by acer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Still not worrking 

😭😭😭
  • Do any options appear when you click here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

NO any option not apears 
  • Can you inform the version of windows? Also, have you tried to restore to an earlier date than windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

my previous windows 8.1 (not working mic) 64 bit  then I upgrade windows 10 as the well same problem 
    not support internal mic and head phone mic ( speakers working well.
    ***** Acer 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Sorry, I have no idea as you already have updated the driver and think of only a Service repair.
  • NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

I think it's not a hardware issue because my headphone working properly in other devices 

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    What type of microphone connector?
    Do you have an application like Discord or Skype installed?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

edited July 2020
    Thanks for your reply 
    I  have A 3.5 mm 4-conductor TRRS phone connector for audio 
    Thanks 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxOVBeojP7uNg3iGE-KD1w 
  • Have you checked in the audio settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Thanks for your reply 
    All mic setting at a high level but not working 

Thanks 
    https://www.youtube.com/nrgdotnp
  • Have you checked this setting?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Thanks for Reply 
    I tried all alternative  maintain above try all possible ways 
    still not working
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUzbipzxiY&list=PUhxOVBeojP7uNg3iGE-KD1w

• Check if the microphone works here: https://www.onlinemictest.com/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NRGdotNP

Tinkerer

Not working 
    Www.youtube.com/nrgdotnp