Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 776F - strange noise it is from the opposite side of the fans

Dragos90
Dragos90 Member Posts: 30 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 776F laptop bought 2 weeks ago and I have a strange noise from the left side of the laptop, a noise, it is from the opposite side of the fans (ASDQWE keyboard area 1 2 3 4 ), what can it be? thank you very much :)

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Dragos90
    does anyone know how to answer me? please help me  :'(:'(:s
  • RyderSanchiz
    RyderSanchiz Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Dragos90 said:
    Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 776F laptop bought 2 weeks ago and I have a strange noise from the left side of the laptop, a noise, it is from the opposite side of the fans (ASDQWE keyboard area 1 2 3 4 ), what can it be? thank you very much :)
    Hello I also have the same problem with my Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 776F. Have you found a way to fix it?
  • Dragos90
    I sent it yesterday to the authorized acer service from me in the country and I am waiting for an answer with the solution of the problem.
  • The ideal would be to send a video of the noise.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dragos90
    I uploaded the video made yesterday, listen best in the headphones please. The sound intensifies depending on how I scroll with the mouse

https://youtu.be/CSWfx0P6FxA
  • Does this noise occur when you plug in the power adapter?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dragos90
    It can be heard in both cases and connected and disconnected (on battery) I tried and from power management to put performance 99% the same sound ... nothing changes. The sound is present even in Bios
  • Dragos90
    the answer came from the authorized Acer service in my country

"The laptop does have a sound, but it is a sound specific to moving electronic components and is not a defect that needs warranty repair."

so they sent it back to me as well

I am determined to make a complaint to the protection of the consumer (legal bodies) in my country because this sound does not seem normal to me considering that the laptop cost me 1300 euros

what do you think?
    😭😭😭😭😭

• I couldn't hear the noise well. However, it looks like something is scratching. Do you have how to record new audio? Does the same problem occur when resetting the lithium battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dragos90
    When I receive the laptop I will make a new video, I reset the battery and it does the same :(

surprisingly, it is also heard in Bios where normally no component is stressed
  • According to his report, the noise is coming from this region:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dragos90
    yes, from this area

I do not understand how to say that this sound is normal :(

what to do ?!
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • would it be a coil whine? how to record the audio again?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dragos90
    now the laptop is at the courier, when it reaches me I will make a new audio recording
  • Dragos90
    Hi! I came back with a new noise recording

https://youtu.be/WuJTqcldg7U

please listen with headphones

the laptop was not repaired under warranty because the manufacturer acer reasoned that this noise is absolutely normal

as a result of what was said, I notified the consumer protection and I filed a complaint

• I heard the noise. Now, does this noise occur when you use an external mouse or touchpad? What is the version bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dragos90
    The noise is present and without using the touchpad only it is quieter
    I tried with 2 external mouse , 1 with wired and 1 without wire (wireless), the same noise
    I have the latest bios version on the acer site (1.29)

I don't know what to do to get rid of this annoying noise ... the service acer doesn't want to fix it for me, it says the sound is normal
    Does it seem normal to you?

:'(  :s
  • Try resetting the battery. To do this, turn off the notebook, disconnect the power adapter, and then press the power button for 12 seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dragos90
    I did exactly as you told me, I reset the battery, but no change in noise :(
  • In my opinion, this noise is not normal. What happens when you limit the processor to 99% on power options?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

This discussion has been closed.