No Audio after Windows 10 2004

brightit
brightit Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I did a clean installation of Windows 10 2004 32-bit. Everything works perfectly except that there is no sound. In the device manager, the sound card is found as Intel I2S and I could not replace it with Realtek I2S.Has anyone else had a similar problem and found a solution? Acer Switch 5-12 is model.

Answers

• brightit
    Tablet Acer Switch 5 - 12
  • What is the exact model? Example SW5-013P-7775. Have you checked if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brightit
    Part.No is NT.L4SEX.019
  • brightit
     After starting Windows Audio Troubleshooter the message is "No Audio Device". After restart Sound icon in taskbar is available, but no sound. After installing Audio driver from Acer support site - no difference (no sound, icon is available). In device manager show Intel I2S Audio.
  • what happens when you uninstall the audio driver?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brightit
    edited June 2020
    There is nothing installed in the control panel during the initial installation, except OneDrive. In the device manager all devices are installed without question mark. When I try to update the driver via Windows Update, I get a message that I have an up-to-date driver. Whether I add Realtek drivers or not, they don't apply because Windows keeps claiming that I have an up-to-date driver. From the Acer website, the driver is dated 2015. I tried a newer one from 2017 from Lenovo - the same result.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• brightit
    This software only updates the video driver ...
  • Have you tried to troubleshoot windows settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer