AUDIO-IN doesn't work with Acer Nitro vg240y bmiix

Aissatou
Aissatou Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
Hi,
I'm trying to connect my phone with the monitor via jack cable connected into the AUDIO-IN in the monitor. However there is no sound produced. The headphones connected to the phone work fine. Also when a HDMI is connected to the laptop, the monitor plays sound fine. But with just the jack cable it doesn't work. Any ideas please?

Answers

• Check if anything appears in these sound settings, over the monitor's hdmi port:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aissatou
    Aissatou Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi egydiocoelho, the monitor is not connected to windows machine, therefore looking at this setting doesn't make sense. I'm simply connecting my phone to the monitor via AUDIO-in port through audio cabl with male jack connector on both sides and I'm expecting the monitor to play music from my phone