¿ "Burn in pattern" and "unsupported timing retrain" ?

WMIGUE
WMIGUE Member Posts: 11 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives

1. what is this terms? "Burn in pattern" and "unsupported timing retrain" ????
  2. the model is XB271HU

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020
    About the burn in pattern, it looks like it's some kind of test done by the monitor: https://www.dell.com/community/Monitors/S2417DG-displays-quot-burn-in-quot-pattern-and-resets-settings/td-p/6075817
    About unsupported time retrain, I didn't find anything on google. I will try to ask a moderator!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • @billsey Where did you find this information? I searched on google and found nothing about these functions.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WMIGUE
    So when "Burn in pattern" is "ON" what does it mean?
  • WMIGUE
    billsey said:
    Burn in pattern usually means when the display is inactive there is an image that moves around the screen, like with a screen saver. That keeps often used static images from getting burned in, where they appear as ghosts even when not being displayed.
    Unsupported timing means that if you try to send a signal that's not supported, such as 3840x2160 @ 144Hz, it tries to convince the GPU to drop the resolution to one that is supported.
    So when "Burn in pattern" is "ON" what does it mean?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    When burn in pattern is on it should lessen the chance of seeing a burnt in image on your screen.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • WMIGUE
    billsey said:
    When burn in pattern is on it should lessen the chance of seeing a burnt in image on your screen.

If I turn off the monitor with the windows profiles when more than 5 minutes of inactivity pass, is it the same as selecting "burn in pattern" on the monitor ???
  • WMIGUE
    edited April 2020
    billsey said:
    Similar, having the monitor off is actually better than using the burn in pattern, since there are no pixels energized at all.

:s  Also, I have another problem: attached image of the same:  

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    That seems to be bleed from the backlights reflecting around the edges, not anything to worry about from what I understand.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.