Aspire V7-482PG Bios Recovery

Answers

• Shaharyar
    Shaharyar Member Posts: 54 Troubleshooter
    Alright. I’ll update accordingly. Thanks 
  • Shaharyar
    Sorry about the delay. I was having a tough week at work. So I tried with ZRQ.fd and ZRQ_230.fd individually with resetting battery every time but still no luck.
  • According to phoenixtools256, the bios name is correct, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shaharyar
    The file which is available on acer’s website for V7-482PG is ZRQ_230.exe and after extracting I get ZRQ.fd. Does this ZQK.fd is the correct bios file for my laptop ? Can I have this file.
  • Shaharyar
    Form where I can download this ZQK_R.fd file ? Is this the right one for my laptop ?
  • Shaharyar
    Or can I change the name of ZRQ.fd to ZQK.fd ? 
  • The name correct is ZRQ.fd for V7-482PG:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shaharyar
    Yes. I already tried with ZRQ.fd. It’s not working.
  • Have you tried to format the usb pendrive to fat32 like that?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shaharyar
    Yes I’m trying with same procedure every time. 
  • I suggest you let windows perform the repair, without closing the lid

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shaharyar
    I cannot access windows. When I turn on the laptop both fans spins about 2 secs than stops, hard disk spins also but there is no display I tried with external monitor but no display. I tried removing ram, removing battery, discharging the motherboard bios chip cell but no display.

I tried flashing bios with fn+Esc and file ZRQ.fd with mbr ready usb stick 8gb with led activity but it didn’t work either. With this procedure the laptop blue led starts to blink and keep on blinking both fans spins for 2 secs than stops but no luck.
  • Try removing the lithium battery and then press the power button for thirty seconds. Then, perform the recovery crisis process without connecting the battery. It's risky, but I think it's worth a try.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shaharyar
    I removed the battery and pressed the power button for 30 + seconds and performed the process again but still 😔
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Did you follow the exact FN+ESC procedure again that we discussed earlier?
    (1) Turn the laptop completely off.
    (2) Remove the  charger.
    (3) Plug in USB stick.
    (4) Press and hold Fn+ESC keys.
    (5) Plug in the charger while stll holding Fn+ESC keys. The power button should flash one time.
    (6) Then press the power button to turn the machine on. The USB LED should show actvity. You can release Fn+Esc.
    (7) When the flash is complete, the system should reboot by itself.

If it still doesn't work, I think our earlier conclusion that the BIOS chip's boot block section has been damaged may be correct.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shaharyar
    Yes. Just now I repeated the same procedure. But there is no flash on the power button and neither the usb show any activity.
  • Shaharyar
    So now the only option left for me is to send it for bios section repair ? Or is there any other way I can try ? cause I’m ready even for the most extremist ones 🙂
  • I think you should send the notebook to a repair center.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    I agree with @egydiocoelho . I think we've tried about all that's possible without specialty tools. Sorry. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shaharyar
    I really don't want to spend $100 (should me more) Anyways let’s see. But l learned a lot from you guys thank you for your time and knowledge.