Predator G3-710 with 6700, 32gb Ram, GTX 1070 --- One Short Beep at system boot.

DavidNCali
DavidNCali Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I just bought a used Acer Predator G3-710 with the Intel 6700 CPU, 32GB Kingston Ram and GTX 1070.  I noticed when I start up the computer it does one short beep post bios.  Is this normal behavior for this computer?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here: One short beep. System ready System is OK.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Is it just a short beep?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DavidNCali
    Yes just one short beep.  I read somewhere that it could mean DRAM Refresh Error or could mean Post Success.  I don't know which one it is.

i did run memtestx86 all night to check the 32GB of ram and after hours of running's they all came up with no errors.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here: One short beep. System ready System is OK.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DavidNCali
    Thank You for your help.  That's the answer I was hoping for!
  • You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer