Model SP111-33

Nischal16
Nischal16 Member Posts: 27

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My new acer spin1 have problem with battery it says no battery present i tried internal battery reset

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nischal16

Tinkerer

edited February 2020
    Model SP111-33 
  • Did this problem occur after any windows 10 update? What happens when you uninstall these drivers and restart windows?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nischal16

Tinkerer

No i just bought it and straingt from.box it says so
  • What happens when you uninstall these drivers and restart windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nischal16

Tinkerer

I just did it but but it still says no battery present . Can u plese help me
  • Have you tried to reset the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nischal16

Tinkerer

Yes i did  i didn't  find the reset button and i did pressing the power button for 15 sec after unplugging the adapter but it didn't  solve the problem 😞
  • There is a bios update that may be related to the problem, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nischal16

Tinkerer

What i have to do can you send me the link to download the update
  • Nischal16

Tinkerer

When i try to install the update it says thiss
  • Before updating the bios, make sure that reinstalling windows solves the problem. To do this, press alt + f10 before the Acer logo. Also, can you still exchange the noteboom with the seller?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nischal16

Tinkerer

I tried reinstalling  but already. I cant exchange
  • You can try to open the notebook and check if there are any buttons similar to this:

There is also another way to update the bios, which would be to update the firmware driver that is located in the device manager. But it is an extremely risky procedure, and it is even more risky, if the battery is not being identified. You have the option of sending the notebook for warranty repair.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer