New Help needed My Predator G6-710 turbo light keeps flashing

Deldaenoh
Deldaenoh Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Was this ever resolved. Predator sense also wont work. I have tried everything like remove and reinstall, searched acer care drivers update. Please does anyone have a fix.
Regards

Answers

• Now, I would like to know if the problem occurred after any windows update?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

The problem started after i restored my pc to factory settings. Acer care says everything is up to date. I will look to see if i need to update my BIOS driver.
    After that i give up :(
  • If this problem occurred after the restoration, then it is not a hardware problem. What is the version of the bios? Are there any drivers with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

edited February 2020
    No, i updated everything, and all devices in device manager are ok. The Bios is American Megatrends version in 2015. Cant seem to find an update. The predator sense fan function works, but the clock speed is blank, and the turbo button just flash's when i press it. If i change motherboard would this work.
    Thanks in advance
  • Would you like to record a video of the problem, showing the blank cpu clock on the predator sense? About the bios version, look in the system information tab and publish here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

how do i upload video file, not seem to be an option.
  • About the turbo button, have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting it again on the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

Still no joy, could i swap the motherboard? I have tried everything else.
  • What version of the bios was installed at the factory and which version did you upgrade to?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

I never upgraded as there not seem to be an update. Virson is on previous post 21/09/2015
  • I'm not sure if a bios update will solve the bios will solve the problem. However, there are versions R01.A4 and R02.A4. I would like to know if your review is R01.AX or R02.AX?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

Ro1-a1 is the one I'm on
  • It is important to note that updating the bios is an extremely risky procedure and may or may not solve the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

Is there a .exe in the zip, of do i have to put it on a flash drive?
  • There are three pdf files that teach you how to update the bios. I prefer to update through windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

I have updated Bios, and it is showing updated. I have removed and re-attached cables....still the same. Could i just buy a case and new motherboard and build a new PC with the Acer parts. I cant use the G6 case as its too small for a new motherboard. Thanks for all your help, and anymore feedback would be appreciated.
    Dean 
  • Try disconnecting the rtc battery (cmos) to reset the bios parameters.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

Still not working
  • What happens when you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deldaenoh

Tinkerer

I don't know what you mean