sarapoor Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hi
I encounter this error when installing Photoshop & Adobe Creative Cloud
I reinstalled Windows
I've tried most of the ways but it didn't work out
Laptop model: Aspire A315-55G

Answers

• Do you have any antivirus installed? Example: norton, avast, kaspersky?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sarapoor
    hi
    My antivirus is avira.
    Photoshop & Adobe Creative worked so well but after install new windows this problem It happened
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    Try disabling avira.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sarapoor
    i did but not worked...
     :(
  • O que acontece quando você instala um driver mais antigo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sarapoor
    Didn't try.Do you think it's for digital signature?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    I do not think so. It would be interesting for you to inform if you are using version 1909 of windows 10. I will also try to install these programs on my notebook and check if the problem occurs. Are you using any pirated activators? Or are you using original software and the serial is legal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sarapoor
    edited February 2020
    My Windows 10 and update is the latest version.
    I don't have access to a laptop right now but I think it's the  version 1909
  • Are you using any pirated activators? Or are you using original software and the serial is legal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sarapoor
    My country is one of the sanctioned countries, so I have to crack Windows
  • I mean the adobe photoshop serial? Is it legal or illegal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Try uninstalling avira completely and disable windows defender!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sarapoor
    Its illegal
  • sarapoor
    ok.thanks.
  • Try uninstalling avira completely and disable windows defender!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sarapoor
    hi
    i did but not worked...
  • sarapoor

I encounter this error when running some programs
  • The problem is with the automatic activator. Posting help is not allowed if you are using a pirated activator

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shreyakith
    shreyakith Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

just temporarily disable or turn off antivirus.
    Solution
    1. Open Windows Start menu.
    2. Type Windows Security.
    3. Press Enter on keyboard.
    4. Click on Virus & threat protection on the left action bar.
    5. Scroll to Virus & threat protection settings and click Manage settings.
    6. Click the toggle button under Real-time protection to turn off Windows Defender Antivirus temporarily.