Not connecting to the Microsoft.

Answers

• Fireblaze12
    Fireblaze12 Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

I just realized that I don’t have a ethernet port. Do I need to send the picture of the router or the connection 
  • What is your laptop model? Example A515-51-58VH. What happens when you try to reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

SP111-32N-P6CV
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I did press it and now it’s reinstalling
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I did reset it but it’s still not working.
  • What happens when you disable wifi by pressing fn + f3? Still having the problem with the microsoft server?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Disabling WiFi doesn’t work. Yeah that is the problem from begging 

• Do you have a cell phone with a 5g connection? If so, try turning it into a router and then connect your computer to your phone's wireless network and see if it solves the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I have tried it but it didn’t work
  • The same problem occurs, when you use a local account, instead of typing your email, when installing windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

It doesn’t ask for any email when installing Windows and will I be able to fix my laptop.
  • Can you send a picture of your wireless network settings? I still think you are not using a wireless network with internet access

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

This is our
    this is our router
  • Do other devices have internet access when connected to this router? I'm asking this, just to make sure you have access to the internet.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Yes we use our tv and phones and it does work well.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Fireblaze12   >>>So I reset my pc to delete all the files because I wanted to give it to someone else>>>

What method did you use to do an erase everything factory reset? From Control Panel? From the Settings? By the ALT+F10 cold boot method? A recovery USB stick? Some other way?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

ALT+F10. I went to the automatic startup repair by turning on and off my laptop 4 times, it’s the same as Alt+f10
  • Do you have how to check if the same connection problem with microsoft occurs when using a wifi usb device?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

No, I think the Microsoft was uninstalled when resetting my laptop. And if so, can I still fix the problem?
  • I'm out of ideas at the moment. What I would try would be to use a microsoft iso, to reinstall windows, but it is very likely that you have already done so.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer