Not connecting to the Microsoft.

Fireblaze12
Fireblaze12 Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
So I reset my pc to delete all the files because I wanted to give it to someone else. It was reseted but when I went to the connect to your network it work and then it took me to the connecting to the Microsoft screen and it kept failing. Did resetting my pc deleted the Microsoft? I really need help.

Answers

• Are you typing someone else's email or the email the laptop was registered with for the first time?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

It doesn’t ask for my email. But I would use her email when registering 
  • But when you type in your email, does it work?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Yeah. This is how it looks
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

This is the screen

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I have the ultra thin version
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Then it takes me back to that section 
  • OK! This means that you need to enter your wireless password and connect to the internet. Did you check my previous tip?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

yeah I did check but it didn’t told me any steps. I do connect it to a wireless network but then it disconnects after the connecting to Microsoft screen
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I tried 3 different wireless networks and I don’t think the problem is with the network. It’s with the Microsoft it might be deleted 
  • OK! I thought you wanted to unlink your microsoft from your device. What happens when you connect the rj45 cable to the ethernet port? Can you connect?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

No I can’t because I don’t have any and I don’t think there is any problem with the network
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Is there anything i can do on automatic repair.
  • Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

I still have access to cmd is there anything I can do there?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited January 2020
    Are there only those two wireless networks? It looks like you are having to connect to wifi direct from some printer. Is your printer sharing internet access?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

No I use the schools WiFi or my home WiFi.
  • Is windows still stuck on this screen?

It is very likely that windows are quite outdated and so it is taking a long time to continue the installation. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fireblaze12

Tinkerer

Ok so I will tell you what happened. I turned on my laptop after resetting. It will asking my country name and keyboard language, I answered both of them English. Then it told me to connect to a wireless network which I did and clicked next. Then it said “Checking the connection to Microsoft” and I wanted 5 minutes. Then it said failed to connect to Microsoft please try again and it took me to the WiFi connecting screen again. I kept trying but the same thing happened again and again. I don’t know what else to do.
  • Can you send a screenshot of the wireless network you are trying to connect to? You really can't use the ethernet port?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer