Won’t boot Acer Aspire 3

Options
Carrie5
Carrie5 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Acer Aspire 3. I turned it on today and it started doing an update to windows 10. Now all it does is flash between a blue screen and a black screen. It won’t even go in to safe mode. I have no clue what to do. 

Answers

• wfrendo
    wfrendo Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    it might cause a harmful effect on the update but try just turning the computer off for a minute, then turn it back on
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,357 Trailblazer
    Options
    Carrie5 said:
    I have an Acer Aspire 3. I turned it on today and it started doing an update to windows 10. Now all it does is flash between a blue screen and a black screen. It won’t even go in to safe mode. I have no clue what to do. 
    What is the BSOD code screen say? As just quoting "flash between a blue screen and a black screen" means nothing! Be more specific in the details, because, there are allot of BSOD codes and blue screens. Cant help you if we dont know what your exsact problem is. Make a caption of your BSOD code and there are allot of solutions to BSOD code remedies.
  • Carrie5
    Options
    It is not showing any code. It is just a plain blue screen with the loading spinning dots and a plain black screen.
  • Carrie5
    Options
    I have also turned it on and off several times with no change.