I can't boot and I can't recover my Acer nitro 5 laptop AN515_54

Tamirm70
Tamirm70 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in Gaming Accessories
I can't boot my laptop and I can't recover my Acer nitro 5 AN515_54 laptop pls help me  this is my problem in the picture it stuck on preparing automatic repair and in recovery mode it stuck on please wait And I can't format my acer nitro 5 laptop I change the hard disk I can't format when I enter window 10 on flash it go to Acer logo and stuck nothing come pls help me

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Tamirm70
    Tamirm70 Member Posts: 3 New User
    And I can't format my acer nitro 5 laptop I change the hard disk I can't format when I enter window 10 on flash it go to Acer logo and stuck nothing come pls help me 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    It sounds like you have two different issues. You can't boot from the stock internal drive and you can't boot from the Windows install flash drive. Which model of AN515_54 do you have? There are a couple of dozen different SKUs...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jameswalter
    Jameswalter Member Posts: 71 Troubleshooter

Press the Power key for 5 seconds to power off Acer computer completely. Then restart the computer and press Alt + F10 when its logo shows up.

Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.

Click Next, then select Just remove my files.

Press Reset to begin the recovery.

Hope this helps,

James