window activation problem -when i do activate window there are so that try again later

pradeepkumarsain
pradeepkumarsain Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2019 Archives
:/ please help me

Answers

• Ishy
    Ishy Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi, @pradeepkumarsain Can you provide more info on the issue for help. What kind of error do you get?
  • Rade97
    Rade97 Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited October 2019
    Hai @pradeepkumarsain

When you begin activation, Windows will try to use your internet connection to activate online. If you have problems activating online or don't have an internet connection, you can activate by phone.

To activate Windows 8.1 using an internet connection:

1. Select the Start button , type PC settings, and then select PC settings from the list of results.
    2. Choose Activate Windows.
    3. Enter your Windows 8.1 product key, select Next, and follow the instructions.

To activate Windows 8.1 by phone:

1. Select the Start button , enter PC settings, and then select PC settings from the list of results.
    2. Select Activate Windows, and then select Contact customer support for help. 
    3.  You may be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    4. Select your location (or the location nearest to you) from the drop-down list, and then select Next.
    5. Call one of the available phone numbers listed. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.

If you're experiencing activation issues, see Why can't I activate Windows and Get help with Windows activation errors.

Click accept if the comments are useful

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Is it Windows 7 or 8.1?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Yes there is not much detail with this question, might be a KMSpiko activated windows lol only kidding but, that is impossible, if you have a legit windows key and a Microsoft account e.g. hotmail etc like I do, then activation is automatic at installation, if it desent work at installation then (after install) go to settings>update & security>activation>update product key...and put into the popup blue scree 'Enter a product key' the key that you have, that's it, if it doesn't work then, phone Microsoft (in your area) and tell them your details and key and they will activate your windows, simple.