Dear Admin, dont you have plans for updating our android version to a new one?

Jasmayn
Jasmayn Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Like, uhm our phones are getting to look lousy and dull and we also like to experience the new version of android. We knew acer phones are the best because I myself is currently experiencing the quality of your gadgets/phones. But we really really like to have a new look and feature on our acer device wherein it can compete on other famous phone brands because it has the capability to stand out our acer phones has capability to stand out... yeah but the problem is we are behind on what's new around :anguished:

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Jasmayn said:
    Like, uhm our phones are getting to look lousy and dull and we also like to experience the new version of android. We knew acer phones are the best because I myself is currently experiencing the quality of your gadgets/phones. But we really really like to have a new look and feature on our acer device wherein it can compete on other famous phone brands because it has the capability to stand out our acer phones has capability to stand out... yeah but the problem is we are behind on what's new around :anguished:
    Hi,

Sorry for late response. If you could share the model number to check if any new updates available which can be updated via SD card. Sometimes, OTA updates might not be released to few countries.