Does Aspire A315-53G-56HB compatible with SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500GB?

2»

Answers

• eslabon63
    eslabon63 Member Posts: 1 New User
    @Deejay_tech, could you help me with the references of the:

memory, the Hard drive and the IPS screen than you installed in your ACER A315-53.

I would like to improve mine, but i can not find a compatible IPS screen in amazon or Aliexpress, and neither a memory.

Daily Use: Acer Aspire A315-53  59GR
    Config: Core i5 8250u, 8GB, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, IPS FHD 

Thank you

• @eslabon63Ideally, you create a new topic by clicking ask a question. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ZenitramPRO
    ZenitramPRO Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    I successfully upgraded my Unit Acer Aspire 3 A315-53G with Samsung 860 EVO 500Gb SATA m.2 without problem. I have no regret on getting this upgrade because my unit doesnt hangs anymore and provides fast response unlike using HHD. I'm planning to upgrade it's ram to DDR4 16Gbx1 2133 or this

Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    Congratulations on your success  ZenitramPRO    !!!  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ